Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Similar complaints as the other reviews here...I got a quote from In and Out Mover who contracted to KLM.

I paid a deposit to In and Out and was told I would need a cashiers check at pick-up time. KLM arrived. They took some pictures, more than doubled the price, and would not take the cashiers check made out to In and Out Mover. I was flying the next day, so I signed a different check.

Halfway through packing my stuff, the "boss" says I need to also pay the "Interstate Fees" of $500. It was my fault for writing another check to these thieves, but I was stressed and had to get my things moved. Items arrived with big gashes in boxes. Table legs were broken.

A wicker chair was ripped. I am missing an almost new toolbox filled with power tools and a bundle containing a 22 rifle. I got no response from calling other than they would look in their warehouse...

I'd prefer to look in their home garage!Need a negative star rating for this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. trralston59 is quite happy with i do not have to deal with them anymore and stated that there is a room for improvement of bogus charges and thieves. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "missing/stolen items" of klm van lines moving service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1500. Klm Van Lines needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned klm van lines moving service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Klm Van Lines.

Had an Experience with Klm Van Lines?

Comments

I had a similar experience with them.Unknown to me, In and Out Movers sub-contracted the job to KLM for a move from Hanford CA to Michigan.

The movers were late getting to my home in CA, and then proceeded to repack everything to "save me money." It took them hours, and they mixed everything up - I'm still sorting through things. At one Point, I caught one of the workers packing trash in one of the boxes. Then, after getting everything on the truck, I was informed that the size of my belongings exceeded the original contract and needed to pay $600.00 more. Mind you the 26' truck was half-full when it arrived at my home.

I asked the driver how he knew there was an overage, and he said, (I'm not making this up) "Oh, I can tell." I needed to vacate the home, had made travel arrangements, and wasn't in any position to argue with him, so...

About three weeks later the household goods showed up and many items were missing, or damaged. One of the workers dropped my Mantis tiller off the truck from a height of about five feet in front of me and didn't even bat an eye.

I'll never see any of the missing items again.

I filed complaints with BBB and D.O.T., to little effect.

I can only hope that my writing about this warns anyone out there about considering using these knaves.