Similar complaints as the other reviews here...I got a quote from In and Out Mover who contracted to KLM.
I paid a deposit to In and Out and was told I would need a cashiers check at pick-up time. KLM arrived. They took some pictures, more than doubled the price, and would not take the cashiers check made out to In and Out Mover. I was flying the next day, so I signed a different check.
Halfway through packing my stuff, the "boss" says I need to also pay the "Interstate Fees" of $500. It was my fault for writing another check to these thieves, but I was stressed and had to get my things moved. Items arrived with big gashes in boxes. Table legs were broken.
A wicker chair was ripped. I am missing an almost new toolbox filled with power tools and a bundle containing a 22 rifle. I got no response from calling other than they would look in their warehouse...
I'd prefer to look in their home garage!Need a negative star rating for this company.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- I do not have to deal with them anymore
What I disliked
- Bogus charges
- Interstate fees
- Lack of concern
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First of all, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS! They mislead me on price, took forever, and DESTROYED multiple items. Namely, I HAD a nice solid wood TV stand that..."
- "Just moved and I hired Green Planet Movers.Moving day 2 men show up to do the job like quoted.They where pretty rough on the boxes sliding them down the steps.Well..."
- "BEWARE OF BEKINS VAN LINES I hired Bekins for a move from CA to WA, During the transport of my shipment, at least 50% of my items were damaged severely, lost..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."