Similar complaints as the other reviews here...I got a quote from In and Out Mover who contracted to KLM.
I paid a deposit to In and Out and was told I would need a cashiers check at pick-up time. KLM arrived. They took some pictures, more than doubled the price, and would not take the cashiers check made out to In and Out Mover. I was flying the next day, so I signed a different check.
Halfway through packing my stuff, the "boss" says I need to also pay the "Interstate Fees" of $500. It was my fault for writing another check to these thieves, but I was stressed and had to get my things moved. Items arrived with big gashes in boxes. Table legs were broken.
A wicker chair was ripped. I am missing an almost new toolbox filled with power tools and a bundle containing a 22 rifle. I got no response from calling other than they would look in their warehouse...
I'd prefer to look in their home garage!Need a negative star rating for this company.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- I do not have to deal with them anymore
What I disliked
- Bogus charges
- Interstate fees
- Lack of concern
You May Also Like
- "My father orders inventory from a company located in California. I only heard about this incident in great detail today when Southeastern Freight Lines arrived to deliver our restaurant inventory...."
- "We moved from OH to KS.Legally they had 21 days to get here.The day after, they get here.We called Karin, the dispatcher, several times, continuing to lie about the ETA,..."
- "i would not even know where to start, 1 day delay, left refrigerator behind and other boxes, then being enlightened that it was our fault that we did not look..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with NO HONEST..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."