Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Stay far away from this low life company as possible.They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were doing so.

Once we found out where our belongings were we went to the storage facility to find out that their storage with our belonging in it was red tagged to go to auction due to them not paying. We paid their bill and then asked them where the key was, it was no where to be found. Thank god the managers cut the lock so we could get our belongings which were all damaged and not all there. Three weeks later after many phone calls and lip service it showed up late to the storage but luckily we had friends close by that let us put it in their garage.

This nightmare is over but now we will be pressing charges.STAY AWAY FROM THIS SO CALLED COMPANY.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Screwedmove is overall dissatisfied with Klm Van Lines and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Klm Van Lines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Storage category for more informed decision or compare Klm Van Lines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Klm Van Lines?

Comments