Klm Van Lines Moving Service Review from Fremont, California
Stay far away from this low life company as possible.They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were doing so.
Once we found out where our belongings were we went to the storage facility to find out that their storage with our belonging in it was red tagged to go to auction due to them not paying. We paid their bill and then asked them where the key was, it was no where to be found. Thank god the managers cut the lock so we could get our belongings which were all damaged and not all there. Three weeks later after many phone calls and lip service it showed up late to the storage but luckily we had friends close by that let us put it in their garage.
This nightmare is over but now we will be pressing charges.STAY AWAY FROM THIS SO CALLED COMPANY.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "We moved from OH to KS.Legally they had 21 days to get here.The day after, they get here.We called Karin, the dispatcher, several times, continuing to lie about the ETA,..."
- "I just thought I would drop in, and mention I had a good experience with KLM. My sales rep Bob was great, and everything went exactly the way he said..."
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."
- "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..."
- "I am facing same issue, this vanilla visa card i brought from CVS Newark Blvd, it says your card has expired i went to CVS they told it will take..."
- "Doesnâ€™t it just sound amazing, a few dollars, a few appointments, a touch of pain and you are hair free forever. Well if you are dark haired and ethnic like..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."